OneNote in Outlook
To add OneNote plugin to Outlook for the ability to move an email to your OneNote folder please follow these instructions.
- Type Control Panel in the search field in the bottom left of the tool bar and press enter.
- Find Programs and Features in the list and left click.
- In the new window look for and click on Microsoft Office 365 Business – en-us
- Above the column header “Name” you will see Change. Click on change.
- You will be prompted by user control to select Yes or No, select Yes to allow the change.
- A new window will appear with the option of Quick Repair or Online Repair. Choose Online Repair.
- Click on Repair and wait until the process
- Should be about 7 minutes or so.
- Once complete you will be prompted to open office and provide your email and password.
- This will complete the repair process. Open Outlook at this time.
- On the Home tab, in Outlook, you should see OneNote in the Move section.