Workplace Safety & Security Panel
Jerry Irvine, Prescient Solutions CIO and Partner, will be discussing issues related to cyber security at an upcoming Workplace Safety & Security Panel.
The panel is presented by the TMA (Technology & Manufacturing Association) Supplier Network Committee. Prescient Solutions is a TMA endorsed supplier and active in both the IT Peer Group and the Supplier Network Committee.
Date and Time: Thursday June 2nd, 2016 from 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Location: TMA Offices 1651 Wilkening Road, Schaumburg
5:00 – 6:00 pm: Networking & appetizers
6:00 – 7:30 pm: Panel
- 6:00-6:15: OSHA – Joel Lueking, Principal Consultant, Mostardi Platt
- 6:15-6:30: Workplace Violence – Dan Skoczylas, Principal, CLS Enterprises
- 6:30-6:45: Computer Security – Jerry Irvine, Chief Information Officer, Prescient Solutions
- 6:45-7:00: Legal Implications – Michael A. Airdo, Legal Counsel, Kopon Airdo, LLC
- 7:00-7:30: Open for discussion and questions
For more information on this event, visit http://www.tmaillinois.org/, or click here to register.
For more cyber security news and information from Jerry Irvine, check out: Digital Vulnerability Series Wrap-Up.