IT Consulting Manager
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Prescient Solutions is an award-winning, Chicagoland-based IT outsourcer. For more than 23 years we have been providing CIO-level advisory support and on-site IT services to small, mid-sized and global organizations and government entities. We are committed to making our clients’ businesses run better by adding more value to their organizations through technology.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a team where you can drive your career while being part of a company that values the ability to learn and grow, this is your chance! Prescient Solutions offers a great work environment that encourages teamwork to achieve a greater purpose while providing a higher level of service through better communication.
We are looking for a proven IT Consulting Manager who shares our commitment and believes in the value of communication and client interaction. As an IT Consulting Manager, you will oversee the IT infrastructures, application development projects and personnel at various client sites. You will also implement Prescient Solutions’ best practices and continually update skills and certifications to keep current with the most current technology.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Manages the operations of client accounts;
– Ensures that the highest level of customer satisfaction is achieved in-line with objectives by quickly resolving all application, hardware, software, network and service issues;
– Addresses all aspects of first, second and third level technical support;
– Maintains records of new procedures and account documents;
– Schedules and directs application development projects and systems upgrades;
– Represents our client at planned account reviews;
– Contributes to the development of your team, including recruitment and performance appraisals; and
– Promotes a collaborative work environment both within your team and with other consulting managers.
– Technical expertise of Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy, Cisco Networking, ASA Firewall, VMware Horizon View 6.1.1, VMware vSphere 5.5, Symantec Backup Exec 15, SharePoint 2010, SQL 2012, SSRS, Exchange 2010, System Center 2012 R2, Lync/Skype, CRM, IIS, Dell Equallogic SAN or Android;
– Experience developing strategies and tactics into overall management approaches; and
– Experience partnering with direct reports to design and achieve personal and professional development objectives.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION
– MCSE or equivalent experience; or
– Minimum of five years of managerial experience, including systems administration, application development projects and personnel.
To apply for the role of IT Consulting Manager, please apply via the form below: