Information Technology (IT) for Education
Creating a Technical Infrastructure That Supports Learning
Schools are often challenged by budget limitations and lack the technical expertise to deliver advanced technology. Some students have no exposure to technology at home, while others have advanced systems that classrooms can’t match. Staff and student data needs to be protected, but educators and students are often unsophisticated about phishing and other security threats. Schools need to deliver IT that keeps data secure while also supporting learning and encouraging student and staff creativity.
Creating a Foundation for Learning
Prescient Solutions offers schools strategies and solutions that allow them to cost-effectively use modern IT to support educators and administrators. Prescient accomplishes IT excellence with experienced, on-site engineers coupled with 24x7x365 remote monitoring and Helpdesk (24×7) services. We bring a playbook based on years of experience working with educational institutions, but tailor it to your specific needs and environment. Prescient certified engineers can provide the following:
- Upfront assessment and periodic audits of IT systems and issues
- 24×7 remote monitoring, alert and documentation systems
- Emergency services and problem resolution
- Implement effective data protection and security
- Manage backup and disaster recovery processes
- Server, network, IP telephony, mobile, and cloud solutions
- Apply necessary patches and upgrades
- Manage vendor relationships including RFPs and negotiation
- Evaluate and migrate to cloud technology options
- Develop a strategic technology plan to support future growth
- Tap into the same level of expertise available to big companies
- Timely reporting
Project Consulting or Managed Services
Prescient Solutions’ IT services can work on a project basis to solve a specific problem, or provide managed services and ongoing support of your technology.
We work with individual schools and districts. Our shared services model lets local school districts partner with neighboring districts to share the costs and services of Prescient engineers.
Request a Complimentary Initial Environment Consultation:
Or call: (847) 240-3900