Municipal Government and Emergency Centers
Helping Municipal Governments and Emergency Call Centers Manage Information Technology (IT)
IT requirements of municipalities, cities, towns and emergency call centers have never been more demanding and complex. IT continuity, security and compliance are mission critical, while fast-changing technologies make it difficult to keep up. At the same time, IT spending must be managed efficiently. In sum, municipals and emergency call centers need to get smart about IT management and spending, without compromising service and performance. This is especially true for emergency services, where system failures can truly be a life-or-death situation.
Our Team Is Your Team
Prescient Solutions provides complete IT services to municipal governments and emergency call centers, effectively becoming your IT department. Prescient accomplishes IT excellence with experienced, on-site engineers coupled with 24x7x365 remote monitoring and Helpdesk (24×7) services. We bring a playbook based on years of experience working with municipalities and emergency call centers, but tailor it to your locality’s specific needs and environment. Prescient certified engineers can provide the following:
- Upfront assessment and periodic audits of IT systems and issues
- 24×7 remote monitoring, alert and documentation systems
- Emergency services and problem resolution
- Implement effective data protection and security
- Manage backup and disaster recovery processes
- Server, network, IP telephony, mobile, and cloud solutions
- Apply necessary patches and upgrades
- Manage vendor relationships including RFPs and negotiation
- Evaluate and migrate to cloud technology options
- Develop a strategic technology plan to support future growth
- Tap into the same level of expertise available to big companies
- Timely reporting
Fixed Fees or Shared Service Options
Prescient Solutions’ municipal and emergency call center IT services are available on a fixed fee basis. IT projects and custom development can be quoted on request.
Another popular alternative is a shared services model, whereby a municipal or emergency call center can share fixed IT costs with other municipals or 911 call centers. With shared services, Prescient engineers are on-site for 1-5 days per week, along with 24x7x365 monitoring, alerts, and emergency services.
Prescient Solutions works with over 25 municipals and emergency call centers, of all sizes and types. Our IT experience spans all departments from city hall, to police and fire, school districts, and the largest, consolidated emergency call centers.