Information Technology (IT) Services for Manufacturers
Manufacturers have unique and demanding IT requirements. No question, IT continuity, and security are mission critical, while manufacturing resource planning (MRP) or enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems are often deployed. More than ever, IT spending must be managed efficiently to improve workflow and streamline operations. In sum, manufacturing firms need to get smart about IT management and spending, without compromising service and performance.
IT Excellence Thru Teamwork
Prescient Solutions provides a full range of IT services to manufacturers in a variety of ways. From project consulting, to complete IT Outsourcing. Prescient accomplishes IT excellence with experienced, on-site engineers coupled with 24x7x365 remote monitoring and Helpdesk services. We bring a playbook based on years of experience working with manufacturers, but tailor it to your unique environment. Prescient certified engineers can provide the following:
- Upfront assessment and periodic audits of IT systems and issues
- 24×7 remote monitoring, alert and documentation systems
- Emergency services and problem resolution
- Implement effective data protection and security
- Manage backup and disaster recovery processes
- Server, network, IP telephony, mobile, and cloud solutions
- Apply necessary patches and upgrades
- Manage vendor relationships including RFPs and negotiation
- Evaluate and migrate to cloud technology options
- Develop a strategic technology plan to support future growth
- Tap into the same level of expertise available to big companies
- Timely reporting
Project Consulting or Managed Services
Prescient Solutions IT consulting services for manufacturers are available on a project basis, or a fixed fee managed service.
Prescient Solutions manufacturing experience includes small job shops, to global Fortune 500 firms; from metalworking, to food, plastics, chemicals, and all types of distribution.