Information Technology (IT) Services for the Technology Industry
Providing a Strong IT Foundation to Support New Technology Development
It takes a strong technical foundation to support the scientists and engineers who create the technology that’s changing the world we live. Technology firms are experts in their specialty, but that doesn’t make them experts in the rapidly changing areas of IT that support their development as well as their business processes. Companies struggle to leverage cloud, mobile, and other new technologies that allow their development teams to work creatively and securely whenever they get a great new idea.
Building a Technical Foundation for Your Business
Prescient Solutions helps technology organizations build a robust technical infrastructure to support their technical work. Prescient accomplishes IT excellence with experienced, on-site engineers coupled with 24x7x365 remote monitoring and Helpdesk (24×7) services. We bring a playbook based on years of experience working with technology industry firms, but tailor it to your specific needs and environment. Prescient certified engineers can provide the following:
- upfront assessment and periodic audits of IT systems and issues
- 24×7 remote monitoring, alert and documentation systems
- emergency services and problem resolution
- implement effective data protection and security
- manage backup and disaster recovery processes
- server, network, IP telephony, mobile, and cloud solutions
- apply necessary patches and upgrades
- manage vendor relationships including RFPs and negotiation
- evaluate and migrate to cloud technology options
- develop a strategic technology plan to support future growth
- tap into the same level of expertise available to big companies
- timely reporting
Project Consulting or Managed Services
Prescient Solutions’ IT services can work on a project basis to solve a specific problem, or provide managed services and ongoing support of your technology.
We’ve worked with all types of technology firms. Our employees bring this business experience and their technical knowledge to become a part of your team, dedicated to your business success.
Request a Complimentary Initial Environment Consultation:
Or call: (847) 240-3900